7.30.2008

slice and dice pt. 2

pre-surgery humor:

nurse [membi i think was his name] was hilarious. a good way to ease my nerves for the 10 minutes he was with me. anyways.. he came up to my room to take me down to the o.r. so he wheeled my bed from the 4th to the 2nd floor. this humorous exchange took place on the elevator:

membi: can i just ask you what the heck do you have to worry about in your life?
me: what?
membi: what are you like 22?! damn, you've got a lot of gray hairs!
me/mom: laugh
mom: my family grays early - she gets it from us.
membi: oh so it's hereditary
mom: yeah i'd be totally gray if i didn't dye my hair. she's been asking me if she can get hers done.
membi: yeah, you should dye your hair!

i'm glad there was a bit of humor in the day. after that though i was left in the o.r. and began to freak out. coming out of anesthesia sucks ass. it was horrible. after that though i got to go home and i've just been chilling since. my neck hurts like woah.

No comments: