6.29.2008

It's been a great weekend so far and there is only more time to improve since I've got Monday and Tuesday off from work.

Katy and Josh came to visit on Thursday. Sadly, Kayla wasn't able to come as she was at the Art Institute in Chicago for a tour/meeting. The three of us still had a good time though. We ventured around the Bing and I took them to some of my favorite places and did some fun things. Like mini golf on Thursday evening! After a day of adventures on Friday we went to see Wall-E which is amazing! Yesterday Josh and I had to take Katy back to Syracuse so she could attend the Jazz Fest to see her sister perform and to go to her Graduation today. Most of my family came over on Saturday and we had a little Graduation party for me. It was a lot of fun. I love hanging out with my family and playing with the little cousins. I wish that everyone would have been able to come but it's ok - I'll see them soon, hopefully.

Josh left this morning and I'll be headed over to Grandma's shortly to see people before they leave and to hang out for the afternoon. Tomorrow I'm going up to Albany with mom, dad, and Megs to see some family that has come in from Arizona and Oregon. Some people who were supposed to be coming ended up not being able to so I have no idea if the others are still coming or not. Either way it will be a fun couple of days with the Haluskas that are there.

On Wednesday I have an appointment with a surgeon to see about the cyst in my neck - scary!

No comments: